Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Great Job Caitlin!

So today was when we figured out if we made it to become Class Representative, and we had to wait until 2:00 today. I was very exited to hear Caitlin's name first, after all the hard work she has committed into making posters, campaign items, and helping me with mine. I was disappointed when I didn't hear my name, but I was happy for Caitlin. Great Job Caite! I thought at first Caitlin and I had a chance, because we were the only girls running and there was a few boys running, and there is more boy than girls in our class, but the votes for the boys had to split up into fourths, yet mine were all the girl's votes. I had it all ready until the vice principal made a rule that is a part of the "Me, Me , Generation" (see my mom's blog a few posts back), and the rule is that you could vote for as many as people you'd like for Class Rep. Caitlin is the main Rep, while her secretary is a boy, and A boy in my class is Rep, while my other major competition is secretary.


The Class Rep... Nice Picture Caitlin. Wavy Hair and a Robe does it all.
:)

0 comments: