Thursday, May 29, 2008

My New Zune-


Ok, everyone, I first need to thank Grandpa Carpenter and Grandma Carpenter for my Zune. Ya'll are very Kind and Generious.
My Zune is Red (as shown to the left) and is 4GB. Zunes are MP3 players but almost exactly like iPods. We can download and watch movies, listen to hundreds of songs and also put hundreds of pictures. I can choose a picture and put it as my backround.
Oh, and one of my favorite features, the wirerless. If I am in the same room as Caitlin, I can send songs, podcasts, videos, and pictures to her and she will recieve what I sent her in her Inbox.
Victoria and Caitlin have Zunes. Victoria has a pink, and Caitlin has a red, like mine, (shown to the left). Brianne does not have a Zune, but she has something similar. She has a Creative Zen. They are almost exactly like the Zune, but in a diferent format.
With knowing everything from my research, (I do alot), many people rate the Zune 3-5 stars. I rate it 5 stars and almost everyone else in my family does, too.

1 comments:

Gary or Carol said...

This is just too much for an old lady like me. I still think the radio is a miracle. You are so techno-literate. Is that a word?